A little bit about us
Acadiana T-shirts is Locally and family owned
Acadiana T-Shirts is a small, family-owned business with less than ten employees, thus ensuring every order is handled with a personal touch from start to finish. We proudly serve the Acadiana area. Through our website, we reach customers all over the USA.
There is more competition online than ever, but we still offer the best service, quality, and competitive pricing around. Here are just a few reasons why we have stayed in business and continue to receive repeat business.
• We work with you to help meet your deadlines and ensure yours order arrives quickly.
• We take orders for everything from a few pieces to a few thousand and give every order the same attention and care.
• We carry the best quality products and brand names that you'll recognize, including some that are still made in the USA. Some companies may offer less expensive no-name products of inferior materials and construction which are imported from sweatshops overseas.
• You can provide original artwork or work with our creative design staff to make your ideas come to life.
• We return calls promptly, provide accurate information and find solutions for every customer's needs.
• Turnaround - Orders are generally completed (1) week after art approval and paid deposit.
• Rush Service - Most orders can be completed faster for an additional fee. Call for details.
• Payment Policy - We require a 50% deposit at the time the order is placed, and the balance upon completion. Acceptable methods of payment are Cash, Check (No third party or post-dated checks please!), Mastercard, Discover, AMEX or Visa. We reserve the right to request payment in full up front.
• Pick-up and Shipping - Completed orders can be picked up at our office in Lafayette between the hours of 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM Monday through Friday. On some occasion we deliver, prearrangement must be made prior to completion. You can also arrange for a courier, or we can ship the order at your expense. Shipping is done by UPS unless you request otherwise.
• Price Quotes - Call us, email or stop by and we will be happy to give you a complete quote.
• Setup for the process of converting a design into a stitch format that will run on the embroidery machine is necessary before the design can be embroidered. Pricing is based on the stitch count and/or complexity of your design.